CONFERENCE "MOBILITY CHALLENGES"
December 5-6 2019
The Armand Peugeot Chair (CS - LGI and Geeps-ESSEC Business School and Groupe PSA) with two other research institutes (Chair Energy and Prosperity - Institut Polytechnique de Paris and Institut de la Mobilité Durable - Ecole des Ponts ParisTech - Groupe RENAULT ParisTech) has held a two days conference about Mobility Challenges.
We had discussions about :
- The driving force of cities in promoting clean transport
- New organizational forms for new mobility patterns
- Fast charging infrastructure for electromobility
- A roundtable about Vehicles to Everything (VtoX)
- A Keynote talk from Professor Daniel Sperling (UC Davis) Head of Transportation studies about: Three Revolutions, Steering Automated, Shared and Electric Vehicles to a better future.
|Summaries of the talks can be downloaded
|Some interviews of the speakers can be accessible