Ph.D. Position in Optimization of Scheduled Maintenance Operations for Complex Industrial Systems
This PHD project will be held at CentraleSupélec - Paris-Saclay University, in the department of Industrial Engineering of CentraleSupélec. It will be hosted by the team Safety and Risk and the industrial chair Risk and Resilience of Complex Systems (RRSC).
The main topics covered are risk analysis and optimizing the resilience of complex systems. The three lines of work identified are:
1. Modeling systems of systems and interdependencies for risk management and resilience between several operators.
2. Modeling and optimizing maintenance phases to reduce their impact on intra- and inter-operator service continuity.
3. The development of a common platform of models and methods and the implementation of sensitivity studies.
The present PHD project is in line 2. The candidate will take benefits of an exceptional environment, both from the academic side and the industrial one, being in contact with internationally recognized researchers and key stakeholders in the industry.
- The applicants should hold a diploma/M.Sc. degree in Engineering and Applied Science (Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, etc.)
- Excellent academic records, solid mathematical background and computer programming skills
- Good communication skills, fluency in spoken and academic written English and the willingness to fully commit yourself as part of an international team
- French language is a plus, but not mandatory.
Deadline: September 20th, 2020
|for more information, click here||Application Here||START :20 sptember 2020||Ph.D|